– The Cabinet Office published a new policy paper and guidance- The European Union (Withdrawal) Act and Common Frameworks: 26 September to 25 December 2020; Brexit Transition: Moving goods from Great Britain to Northern Ireland
– The HM Revenue & Customs updated its sets of guidance – Rules of origin for goods moving between the UK and EU; The pre-lodgement model for controlling goods from the EU into Great Britain
– The Department for Transport and Driver and Vehicle Standards updated their sets of guidance – Temporary relaxation of the enforcement of the retained EU drivers’ hours rules: all road haulage sectors within Great Britain; Temporary relaxation of the enforcement of the retained EU drivers’ hours rules: international and Great Britain to Northern Ireland carriage of goods
– The House of Commons Library produced new research briefings – UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement: Fisheries; UK-EU TCA: professional; Economy in March 2021: Post-Brexit trade data and consumer confidence qualifications; New customs rules for trade with the EU
– The Committee on Fisheries (European Parliament) published a new draft opinion – Draft opinion of the Committee on Fisheries for the Committee on Regional Development on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing the Brexit Adjustment Reserve
– A new leaflet was published by the Publication Office of the EU – Brexit. EU citizens with pre-settled or settled status : how your close family members can apply to join you in the UK
– A new Brexit Brief newsletter was published on the Northern Ireland Assembly.
– New sets of guidance was published on the Law Society website – Divorce after Brexit; Domestic violence after Brexit; EU data flows after Brexit; EU legal professional privilege after Brexit; Immigration for workers and employers in the UK
– New articles were published on the EU relations law blog – Domestic courts’ new powers to depart from pre-Brexit case law; Synopsis of Monckton EURL Webinar (6): Procurement law; Route map for retained EU law: new Court of Appeal Judgment
– A new post was published on the European law blog – Post GDPR EU laws and their GDPR mimesis. DGA, DSA, DMA and the EU regulation of AI
– New articles were posted on the Free Movement blog – Social workers can get settled status for EU kids in care without parental consent; EU residence documents are no longer valid after 30 June 2021
– New articles were published on the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer website – Insurance regulation: The PRA seeks more control over the post-Brexit framework; IP exhaustion, bees and the Protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland
– The Brexit Institute published new articles on its blog – Brexit, Market Adjustment and the Irish Sea; Human Rights and Equality Provisions under the Northern Ireland Protocol; Could the European Parliament Kill Off the Brexit Deal?
– New posts were published on the LSE Brexit blog, including the following – Global Britain: Lesser Britain?; Scotland’s route to EU membership; UK financial services should shift their focus away from equivalence
– New articles were published on the UK in a Changing Europe website, including the following – EU Settlement scheme: the last 100 days; Security and justice cooperation between the UK and EU; Would no deal be better than this deal?; Trade after Brexit: the initial numbers