– New articles were published by The UK in a Changing Europe– The UK has negotiating leverage on fish, but both sides are interdependent, ‘Global Britain’: still waiting for the big reveal, The end of the EU affair: the UK general election of 2019
– The Scottish Parliament Information Centre added a new blog post- The EU-UK Future Relationship Negotiations at the halfway point
– New articles were published by The House of Commons Library– Brexit and state pensions, The UK-EU future relationship negotiations: social security co-ordination, Brexit timeline: events leading to the UK’s exit from the European Union, Brexit legislation: What has passed and what is yet to come?
– The Welsh Parliament published a new report- Brexit Negotiations Monitoring Report
– A speech by President von der Leyen was published by the European Commission– Speech by President von der Leyen at the European Parliament Plenary on the preparations for the European Council of 19 June 2020, and the negotiations for a new partnership with the United Kingdom
– The Law Society published a new update– Westminster update: Law Society president gives evidence to EU Committee
– New posts were published on the LSE Brexit blog – Parliament and Brexit: what went wrong, and why we urgently need to fix it, No deal all over again?, Lockdown scepticism is part of the Brexit divide, Welsh independence: can Brexit awaken the sleeping dragon?, The Brexit car crash: using EH Carr’s What is History? to explain the result
– Cosmopolis published new blog posts– Healthcare Arrangements after Brexit: Loss of Rights to Reimbursement for Treatment and for Prescriptions, My evidence on the Immigration and Social Security Coordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill to its House of Commons Public Bill Committee
– New information was published by The European Union– Future EU-UK relations: next steps
-The Centre on Constitutional Change published a new article- The UK and the EU – farther apart than ever?
– New articles were published on the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer website– No transition period extension & UK Government to phase in border checks on EU goods entering Great Britain, Round 4 of EU-UK talks end in impasse