– The UK in a Changing Europe published a new article- The transition period needs to be extended, Delivering an extension of the transition period, A Brexit extension would face serious opposition even during coronavirus
– New posts were published on the LSE Brexit blog – Brexit has complicated and isolated Germany’s role in the EU, Is coronavirus Boris Johnson’s get out of jail card on Brexit?
– The House of Commons Library published new articles – Brexit and chemicals regulation (REACH), The progress of the EU Settlement Scheme so far, What is happening in the UK-EU future relationship negotiations?
– A number of new posts were published by Cosmopolis– The Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill: Problems with Certainty, Delegation, and Scrutiny, Human Rights in the Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill, Economic and Social Justice issues in the Immigration and Social-Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill, Unequal Treatment: Tracing Rights to Social Security through Brexit Legislation
– The UK Human Rights Blog published a new post- Fisheries Bill 2020: What Does it have in Stock?
– A new article was published by Free Movement– No knowing how many Europeans will be left unlawfully resident by Brexit, experts warn
– The Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law produced a new publication – Brexit, Delegated Powers and Delegated Legislation: a Rule of Law Analysis of Parliamentary Scrutiny
– New articles were posted on the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer website– Jurisdiction after Brexit: a return of the Italian torpedo?, EU’s proposed post-Brexit trade agreement: three key IP takeaways for life sciences
– Politeia published a new article – ‘How to Level the EU’s Playing Field – Trade Remedies for a Trade Deal’, by David Collins
– A new article was published on the Allen & Overy website – Impact of Brexit on Luxembourg life insurance companies