– The United Kingdom Internal Market Bill was introduced.
– The House of Commons Library produced new research briefings and insights – United Kingdom Internal Market Bill 2019-21; EU funding in the UK ; UK-EU future relationship: Can a deal be reached in time?
– The Regulatory Policy Committee opinion on the Home Office’s impact assessment of the Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill was made available online – Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill: RPC Opinion
– The National Audit Office published a new report- Learning for government from EU Exit preparations
– The Scottish Parliament’s Information Centre produced a new briefing – Issue 13: EU-UK Future Relationship Negotiations
– New posts were published on the National Assembly for Wales Research Service blog – The UK Internal Market White Paper: Governments and Parliaments respond; UK free trade negotiations: what’s the latest?
– The Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom (European Commission) published a new document – Draft text substituting placeholder in Annex SERVIN-6 (Guidelines for arrangements on the conditions for recognition of professional qualifications) of the draft text of the Agreement on the New Partnership with the United Kingdom
– New articles were posted on the EU relations law blog – Can the European Commission Secure UK Compliance with the Northern Ireland Protocol? (And why we should be worried if it can); Clause 45 of Internal Market Bill: a striking attempt to exclude judicial review
– A new post was published on the Public law for everyone blog – The Internal Market Bill – a perfect constitutional storm
– A new article was published on the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer blog – Round 8 of UK-EU talks: a familiar outcome
– New articles were posted on the UCL Europe blog – The Internal Market Bill – A Perfect Constitutional Storm; Why a deal on energy could break the Brexit logjam; Can the UK Breach the Withdrawal Agreement and Get Away With It?; Contested Justice: Brexit, Human Rights and the Culture War on Europe
– New articles were published on the UK in a Changing Europe website – What happened when the UK Internal Market Bill met The Northern Ireland/Ireland Protocol?; The UK Internal Market Bill: breaking law and reputation; The UK Internal Market Bill: The first step to taking back control; The Internal Market Bill: when is EU law not EU law?; What’s the problem with state aid?; What is an ‘Australian-style’ deal?; EU settled status and non-EU nationals
– New articles were published on the LSE Brexit blog, including the following – Conor Gearty on the Challenge to the Irish Protocol: ‘the rule of law’ is out; How the Brexit negotiations can end without war being declared
– New posts were published on the Verfassungsblog – A Test for Sovereignty after Brexit; In the Name of Peace and Integrity?; Contested Justice: Brexit, Human Rights and the Culture War on Europe
– New articles were published on the Brexit Institute website – The Continuity Bill is Dead, Long Live the Continuity Bill – Regulatory Alignment and Divergence in Scotland Post-Brexit; Forward, Back, or Standing-still? EU-UK Negotiations on the Future Relationship: Round Eight
– New articles were published on the Centre on Constitutional Change website – Back to the Unitary State?; The Internal Market Bill: implications for devolution
– A new article was posted on the Constitution Unit (UCL) website – Will the Lords block the UK Internal Market Bill?
– The Institute for Government produced a new report – Beyond state aid. The future of subsidy control in the UK
– A new article was published on the UK Human Rights blog – Breaking international law: the UK is biting off its nose to spite its face — Dr Sean Molloy
– A new post was published on the UK Constitutional Law Association blog – Kenneth Armstrong: Can the UK Breach the Withdrawal Agreement and Get Away With It? – the United Kingdom Internal Market Bill
– A new article was posted on the Cosmopolis blog – Who is a UK national under the UK’s EU Withdrawal Agreement?