– New articles were published by The House of Commons Library– 2020 CJEU Judgments in Summary, Effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on negotiations for a future UK/EU relationship, Intergovernmental relations in the age of coronavirus and Brexit, Retained EU law and lower courts – A Government consultation
– Cosmopolis published a new blog post– From EU Settled Status to Naturalising as a British Citizen: The problem of Comprehensive Sickness Insurance
– A new article was published by The House of Lords Library– Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill: Briefing for Lords Stages
– New articles were published by The UK in a Changing Europe– Northern Ireland and the conundrum for the UK internal market after Brexit, Brexit and financial services beyond the City, How balanced was the debate over Brexit?, Universities and Brexit: past, present and future, The EU Settlement Scheme: a resounding success or a perfect storm?
– The Cabinet Office published a new press release – Major new campaign to prepare UK for end of the transition period
– A new post was published on the LSE Brexit Blog website– ‘We don’t let them separate us’: what German and Portuguese university staff and leaders think of Brexit
– Free Movement published a new article- EU citizens are now being turned down for settled status