– The Home Office and UK Visas and Immigration updated their policy paper – Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill: overarching documents
– The House of Commons Library produced new research briefings, including the following – The UK-EU future relationship negotiations: process and issues; 2020 CJEU Judgments in Summary; Brexit and UK Defence: An Explainer; Brexit next steps: Defence and foreign policy co-operation; Post-Brexit immigration system proposals: responses from stakeholders
– A new post was posted on the Scottish Parliament’s Information Centre blog – How can the devolved administrations influence the future relationship negotiations?
– A new press release was published on the European Parliament website – EU-UK future relations: crucial to ensure EU leverage and unity
– New articles were published on the Free Movement website – Funding extended for EU Settlement Scheme charities; Government publishes Immigration Bill 2.0
– A new podcast was made available on the Law Society website – Brexit: Where are we now?
– A new article was posted on the Norton Rose Fulbright Inside Brexit blog – UK and EU set out their negotiating objectives for a future agreement on aviation
– New posts were published on the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer BrexitInsight blog – The European unified patent court – a Brexit casualty?; State aid law in times of Brexit – How to maintain a level playing field?; Competition Law Enforcement in a Post-Brexit World
– New posts were published on the LSE Brexit blog, including the following – Long read | Who are you calling unskilled?; Brexit will affect, but not determine, the EU’s roles in a changing world arena; Did Article 50’s design partially incentivise bad faith dealing?
– New articles were published on the UK in a Changing Europe website – Brexit negotiations: linkages need to be handled with care; British citizens in Europe left navigating the (Brexit) swamp; EEA-EFTA: the other withdrawal agreement; The EU and the negotiations on the future relationship
– A new article was published on the Cosmopolis blog – Anglo-Saxons amid the ruins: The UK’s Immigration Mandate for its Future Relationship Treaty with the EU