– A new post was published on the Monckton Brexit Blog – The government’s new state aid proposals are the worst of all worlds
– New articles were published on the Free Movement blog – Administrative review under the EU Settlement Scheme: what does the 90% success rate mean?; What happens if I miss the EU Settlement Scheme deadline?
– The UK in a Changing Europe published a new report – Brexit: the manifestos uncovered
– New articles were published on the Centre on Constitutional Change website – Scottish Farmers Still Waiting for Clarity on Post-Brexit Policy; The Future of the Union
– New articles were published on the LSE Brexit blog, including the following – Hard, soft or none at all: what the election result will mean for Brexit; How important are the parties’ Brexit pledges to voters?
– A new post was published on the Cosmopolis blog – How to think about EU Pensions in the shadow of Brexit: A UK-Italy case study
NEW ARTICLES IN THE LIBRARY
– A new Brexit-related article was published in the New Law Journal:
Stephan Ebner, ‘Brexit abroad: Deutschland’ (6 December 2019) 169 (7867) NLJ 17.