– The Foreign & Commonwealth Office updated its guidance – Trading in rough diamonds after Brexit
– A new article was posted on the Monckton Brexit blog – Fisheries after Brexit
– A new post was published on the Free Movement blog – Quick Q&A: EU settled status for family members of dual nationals
– A new research briefing was published by the Public Law Project – EU citizen’s rights after a ‘no-deal’ Brexit: What does the law say?
– A new video was made available on the Institute of International & European Affairs website – Brexit: what comes next?
– New articles were published on the LSE Brexit blog, including the following – Three years on: the UK is paying a high economic price for its decision to leave the EU; Long read | Unsettled status? Vulnerable EU citizens may lose their UK residence overnight
– A new article was posted on the UCL Constitutional Unit blog – The Mechanics of a Further Referendum on Brexit Revisited: Questions for the New Parliament
– A new article was published on the Cosmopolis blog – UK Government plans for Self-Employed EU Citizens Working in the UK before Brexit
– New articles were published on the UK in a Changing Europe website, including the following – EU nationals feeling unwelcome in the UK; Election manifestos: a mandate to get Brexit done?; EU scrutiny, past, present and future; The importance of democratic control over immigration; Donald Tusk, the European Council, and Brexit