– The Scottish Affairs Committee (House of Commons) published a new report – The future of Scottish agriculture post–Brexit
– New research briefings and a blog post were produced by the House of Commons Library – Brexit: a reading list of post-EU Referendum publications by Parliament and the Devolved Assemblies; The status of “retained EU Law”; EU preparations for a no-deal Brexit; PM says UK will not nominate an EU Commissioner – how might the EU respond?
– The Scottish Parliament Information Centre produced a new Brexit update
– The Law Society published a new report – The UK-EU future partnership – legal services sector
– A new article was published on the UCL Europe blog – Why Northern Ireland can’t afford a ‘do or die’ Brexit
– A new post was published on the Free Movement blog – What legal rights will EU citizens have after a no-deal Brexit?
– New articles were published on the UK in a Changing Europe website, including the following – Why Boris Johnson will go for a referendum; Should the devolved governments fear Westminster politicians bearing gifts?; ‘Brexit First’ and the reconstitution of the market; No deal with the EU means no deal at Stormont; Boris, Brexit, backstops and border polls: four takeaways from the PM’s visit
– A new article was published on the UK Constitutional Law Association blog – Asif Hameed: Proroguing Parliament