– The EU Justice Sub-Committee launched a short, follow-up, inquiry into civil justice cooperation post Brexit. More information can be found here.
– The European Scrutiny Committee (House of Commons) published a new report – Twenty-sixth Report of Session 2017–19
– The European Union Committee produced a new report – Brexit: food prices and availability
– The Culture, Tourism, Europe and External Relations Committee (Scottish Parliament) published a new report – EU Engagement and Scrutiny by the Committees of the Scottish Parliament 2017-2018
– A new contribution was posted on the BrexitLawNI website – Implications of Brexit on Asylum in Northern Ireland
– Several articles were published on the LSE blog on Brexit, including the following: Taking back control? The impact of Brexit on the immigration of third country nationals and asylum seekers; EU professional migration to the UK is down 26 per cent
– The UK in a Changing Europe posted several Brexit-related articles on its website, including the following: How Brexit shaped the local election vote; Partners no more? Scotland, Wales and the Withdrawal Bill in the House of Lords
NEW ARTICLES IN THE LIBRARY
– Brexit-related articles were published in the Law Society Gazette & the European Public Law:
- Max Walters, ‘A patent paradox. Simplifying Europe’s complex patent law landscape has taken many years of negotiation, but the UK government rhetoric on sovereignty appears to contradict the final agreement’ [7 May 2018] L.S.G. 8.
- ‘Brexit Editorial’, (March 2018) 24(1) EPL 1–7.