– The Delegated Powers and Regulatory Reform Committee (House of Lords) produced a new report: 20th Report – European Union (Withdrawal) Bill: Government Response; Haulage Permits and Trailer Registration Bill
– The House of Commons Library produced new research briefings – Effect of the UK leaving the EU on tourism and the creative industries; The Future of the UK digital and tech industries
– A new post was published on the House of Commons Library blog – Legislative consent and Brexit: devolved governments’ objections to the EUW Bill
– New Brexit-related articles were posted on the Free Movement blog – Experts highlight flaws in settled status scheme for vulnerable EU citizens; Do you need to worry about Brexit if you have indefinite leave to remain?
– A new article was posted on the National Assembly for Wales Research Service blog In Brief – What impact will Brexit have on the Welsh economy?
– A new contribution was published on the Welsh Brexit blog (Cardiff University) – Brexit and the twentieth anniversary of the Good Friday Agreement
– Several Brexit-related articles were published on the UK in a Changing Europe website – Unsettled status? the big challenge of securing EU citizens’ residence rights after Brexit; Article 50 one year on: devolution
– A new article was posted on the Centre on Constitutional Change website – How the EU has Changed Politics in Northern Ireland
A NEW BOOK IN THE LIBRARY
– Part II of a newly-purchased book – Capital Market Union in Europe – is dedicated to Brexit and contains the following contributions:
- Eddy Wymeersch – Some Aspects of the Impact of Brexit in the Field of Financial Services
- Niamh Moloney – Capital Markets Union, Third Countries, and Equivalence: Law, Markets, and Brexit
- Guido Ferrarini & Davide Trasciatti – OTC Derivatives, Clearing, Brexit, and the CMU