– The seventh round of negotiations between the EU and the UK took place this week. It focused on 3 issues – transition period, Ireland & governance of the withdrawal agreement.
– The European Scrutiny Committee published its 12th Report of Session 2017–19 dealing with a number of Brexit-related issues.
– A new report was published by the Committee of Public Accounts – Exiting the European Union.
– The Taskforce on Article 50 negotiations with the United Kingdom published a new position paper – Transitional Arrangements in the Withdrawal Agreement.
– The House of Lords Library produced a new research briefing – Brexit: Overseas Development Assistance.
– A new post was published on the European Law blog – The state of play on citizens’ rights and Brexit.
– Paul Erdunast wrote a new article for the Free movement blog – British migrants trying to keep EU citizenship get Court of Justice hearing.
– A new post was published on the Public Law for Everyone – Human Rights Post-Brexit: The Need for Legislation?
– A new article – Brexit and the sovereignty of parliament: a backbencher’s view – written by Dominic Grieve QC MP was published on the UCL – The Constitution Unit website.
NEW ARTICLE IN THE LIBRARY
– A new Brexit-related article was published in the Procurement and Outsourcing Journal – Robert Bell, ‘Crossing borders. Robert Bell reports on a recent decision of the EFTA Court’ (Jan/Feb 2017) 40 POJ 12–13.