– A blog post was published on Free Movement blog – Home Office in breach of law over permanent residence waiting times written by Conor James McKinney
– New updates – The EU (Withdrawal) Bill, legal certainty and the rule of law & Brexit, the separation of powers and devolution – were published on Public Law for Everyone blog.
– David Lock QC wrote a comment for Landmark Chambers Brexit blog – Is a Norway model on the way: plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose
– A new article was published on In Brief, a blog of the National Assembly for Wales Research Service – Are there stormy waters ahead? The Assembly debates Committee report on ports and Brexit
– The House of Commons Library published a briefing paper – Brexit: civil judicial cooperation
NEW ARTICLE IN THE LIBRARY
– Associate Professor of Family Law (University of Oxford) Lucinda Ferguson wrote an article for the Family Law – Brexit, non-court dispute resolution, and family justice – which starts on page 1130.